Targeting zero waste
Targeting zero waste will examine waste management practices, initiatives and innovations and discuss how we can shift current models and adopt circular economy solutions to best manage our resources.
Industry leaders, government representatives and waste industry practitioners will share their expertise and advice on some of the solutions and options to effectively improve our waste management. Discussions will examine current practices and collaboration opportunities to make change happen.
Join this one day event to:
- Hear latest policy and regulatory developments and discuss what framework we need to progress further
- Learn what the current options for organic waste are and how we can mainstream organics in Australia
- Discuss the key role data will play in meeting ambitious waste targets
- Find out about industry initiatives and leading case study examples
- Understand what the gaps are and how we can action existing solutions to manage our waste better
- Assess the current roles, options and responsibilities of local government, building managers, tenants, building owners, designers
- Address current limitations
- Brainstorm how we can leverage local initiatives, innovation and existing technologies to generate substantial benefits
Add-on masterclass: attend the BBP Operational Waste Masterclass the day after the seminar.
Tuesday 2 April, Melbourne, Aurecon
Thursday 4 April, Sydney, Lendlease, Barangaroo