Event: A Practical Guide to PPAs
Join the GBCA and industry experts to find out what corporate power purchase agreements (PPAs) mean for the property and construction sectors
Sydney – 21 August
Melbourne – 28 August
Corporate Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) are rapidly becoming more popular, as organisations need to manage their energy procurement costs in an ever changing market of increased volatility and price. PPAs not only offer a possible long term solution to this but help meet sustainability targets and are a step to reaching carbon positive goals.
But what does this mean to the property and construction industries and how do you make sense of this highly complex area?
This one day seminar will help you to come to grips with PPAs. It will provide practical guidance, case studies and a deeper understanding of the pros and cons of PPAs and the structures possible. Our experts will examine the risks and challenges involved, how to make the business case internally and in our workshop session, take you step by step through a PPA process.
Case studies and speakers include:
- John Griffiths, Senior Sustainability Officer, Urban Sustainability, City of Melbourne
- Nick Jones, UNSW Energy Manager, Estate Management, UNSW
- Simon Currie, Global Head of Energy, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Steve Ford, Head of Sustainability and Energy, GPT
- Jackie McKeon, Renewable Technologies Manager, WWF Australia’s Renewable Energy Buyers Forum
Join the GBCA for this unique seminar, specifically created for the property and construction sector, and hear from the leaders in this field.
Sydney | 21 August
Melbourne | 28 August